Following the latest government advice – which includes social distancing measures – the Reading Community Learning Centre has taken the decision to close the Centre and all of our classes to the public with effect from Tuesday 17 March 2020.
While our activities are suspended, we will continue to support our clients over email.
Our priority at this time is to continue to offer support to vulnerable people in the community.
If you need to contact us please do it through our main email: firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We will prioritise those in most urgent need of our help, and we will respond to everyone as soon as is possible.
For the latest NHS advice see: www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
We have Coronavirus Guidance translations for the Refugee Asylum-Seeking Community in the UK. Thank you Medicins Du Monde for sharing this. Please click on the link below
Thanks for your co-operation at this very unusual time.
Please remain calm and stay safe!
How to avoid catching or spreading Coronavirus
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean